The Future of Innovation: What's Next for ETFs
A complimentary webinar presented by ETF BILD Project
Our latest webinar examines the global ETF ecosystem and the unfolding changes currently impacting the structure of services, regulation, marketing and the effects of incorporating ESG considerations into investment practices. Here, we explore the evolution of indexing and product development and the unpredictable variables affecting investing, including market volatility and geopolitical impacts.
Topics of discussion include:
- Recent changes in distribution and marketing practices
- Expectations for a plethora of Bitcoin ETF filings in light of recent court decision
- The ESG debate: U.S. versus Europe
- ETF industry regulation and its impact on index providers
- John L. Jacobs, Chairman of VettaFi, Creator of QQQ, ETF Board Member
- Alex Matturri, Retired CEO S&P Global Indices
- Reggie Browne, Principal at Global Trading Systems (GTS)
- Ira Shapiro, President of Ira Shapiro Global Strategies LLC
- Richard Keary, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Blue Finance at Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship UNC and Co-founder of ETF BILD
The ETF BILD (Business Insights & Leadership Discussion) Project aims to be the catalyst for discussions on the most pressing issues faced by the business leaders of the exchange traded fund industry.
- The ETF BILD Project is at the intersection of academic research and actionable business leadership. The ETF BILD Project is focused on the business insights, leadership, and discussion of the ETF industry.
- The ETF BILD Project seeks to encourage an ongoing and open discussion on how leaders are solving problems, employing business and operational strategies, the outlook for the marketplace, and lessons learned throughout their process.
The ETF BILD Project is an open, objective and un-biased ideas exchange for ETF leaders and decision makers to share, discuss and analyze issues facing the ETF industry.
- Through joint content, white papers, surveys and round-tables, the ETF BILD Project will engage with ETF industry leaders to facilitate discussions and produce thought leadership on the business of ETFs.
- The ETF BILD Project will seek to publish original content on a quarterly basis and aggregate timely academic and industry research on an ongoing basis via its “What We’re Reading” website section.
The ETF BILD Project is 100% objective and unbiased and does not accept sponsored content or any form of pay-to-play exposure.
- The ETF BILD Project does not endorse any product or business nor recommend any investment action.
- The ETF BILD Project serves as a soundboard and place of interaction, debate, discussion, and analysis for the business leaders of the ETF industry.